Other facts in no particular order of importance:
- I was born and raised in Siberia, so I am adapted to the range of temperatures from -40 C to +35 C.
- I am a pitcher of CERGE-EI “Invisible Hands” softball team. During my studies, we never made it even to semi-finals.
- I enjoy climbing and mountaineering. I was in expeditions in the Alps, Tatra, Pamir-Alay, Tian Shan, Sayan and Caucasus mountains. Approximately a quarter of my ascents were not successful.
- In 2008-2013, I played in classical guitar orchestra and performed in student theater. Later, I did not pass the entrance exams at the Theater Institute.
- In 2011-2012, I worked as an interpreter for nonprofit environmental organization “The Great Baikal Trail”. The GBT builds hiking trails around Lake Baikal (if you have time and like eco-tourism seriously consider experiencing it). I worked for the project that aimed to explore the route in Dzherginsky Nature Reserve and for another one that aimed to relocate the old watermill from the forest to the Lake Baikal shore.
- In 2008-2013, I had several internships in various public nonprofit organizations. I was also a volunteer and worked with kids. This experience included me being a clown and teaching animation, among other things.
- In 2011, I was invited to the University MMA team. I also played tennis for a year, but now I have no idea how to do it. I play volleyball and basketball though.